Saturday, April 19, 2014

HDFC Bank ... fucking bank, fucking services



Hi My friends,
I have taken a HDFC credit card after many fucking call from bank and here is my experience.....
I request you all kindly don't use HDFC bank any product and services, BANK have updated my wrong no (don't know who did this) and I didn't got my credit card pin. when I called HDFC CC, they told me sir go to hdfc bank ATM and fill a form and put that in drop box, I tried but no drop box in many HDFC bank ATM's. I called many time bank CC and finally they give me this answer. " CARD KO TOD K APNI GAN////../...D (PICHWADE) ME DAAL LO CHAL JAYEGA". can you expect this kind of response from a BANK.
I send many emails to bank but no positive response after many followup email even I put CC their Card relationship manager but always fucking reply.
Guys I request you if you use HDFC bank products, you will also mentally harass like me.
Note: If any one work in HDFC must share on your wall even all friends must share it on your wall, taki bank ko pata chale ki unka kitna nukshan hone ja raha hai is harkat se.
Thanks

No comments: